OUR RECIPES > Cheese-lovers' corner
Beef Yakitori skewers with Fromager d’Affinois cheese with pepper
– 12 slices of beef Carpaccio
– 240 g (8.4 oz) of Fromager d’Affinois cheese with pepper
– 10 cl (6 tbsp) of soy sauce
– 30 g (1/4 cup) of honey
– 5 cl (3 tbsp) of olive oil
– 2 cl (1 tbsp) of lemon juice
Cut the cheese into 12 sticks.
Place a stick on each slice of beef Carpaccio and wrap the beef around the cheese. Thread the meat onto the skewers lengthwise.
Mix together the soy sauce, honey, olive oil and lemon juice.
Place the beef skewers in the marinade for 30 minutes.
In a hot frying pan, sear the beef skewers on each side. Serve immediately.