OUR RECIPES > Cheese-lovers' corner
Toasted sandwich with chopped almonds, raisins and honey
– 4 slices of wholemeal bread
– 1 Pavé d’Affinois Original
– A few chopped almonds
– 1 handful of raisins
– 4 tablespoons of chestnut honey
– Switch the oven onto grill setting.
– Toast the slices of wholemeal bread.
– Season to taste
– Cut the Pavé d’Affinois Original into slices.
– Place the slices of Pavé d’Affinois onto the toasted bread and place into the oven for 5 minutes.
– As soon as you take it out of the oven, sprinkle with a few chopped almonds and raisins.
– Drizzle with honey and serve immediately.